Monday, July 14, 2014

Markdown Monday


You can follow Tracy at her new blog: The Knit Wit Teacher


Today I'm linking up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten to showcase two of my TPT products that are half off!


One of my best selling products is my Giving Cage






Use this Giving Cage in your classroom during open house to request additional school supplies. 

Post this Giving Cage for parents to see with the supply birds around the cage. Parents will select the supply they would like to donate and send the donated item back in with their child. 

Great for use with bird theme classrooms or boho bird theme.

I am also discounting my "Be a Hero School Supplies":







These products work great for getting those additional supplies and parents have told me how much they loved this idea. 

~Wishing you a GREAT Open House! 
-Tracy 



1 comment:

  1. Honestly thrilled about my new static site supported by the ability to export mardown in Ink for all

    ReplyDelete