Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Made It - July 6


You can follow Tracy at her new blog: The Knit Wit Teacher


Thank you to 4th Grade Frolics for hosting Monday Made It. This is one of my favorite link ups. Teachers are so crafty and inspiring. 

This summer has been jammed packed! Michelle and I have been presenting at various conferences around the state for the #INelearn. We also had the pleasure of going to ISTE and if that wasn't enough. I've moved schools! Right now I do not have a classroom or even know what grade I will be teaching. I will either be 1st or 4th but I will not know until the end of July and school starts back August 3rd!!!! I know what room I will be in but currently all of my stuff is sitting in the hallway. The only thing I do know is our school wide AR theme.  Which brings me to my #MondayMadeIt


Can you guys our AR theme? SUPER HEROES!! I am so pumped for this theme. 

I made this wreath to hang on the outside of my classroom door. I'm still waiting on my super hero ribbon to arrive and I will add that once it comes in but I couldn't wait any longer. 

This type of wreath is the curly loop method. I learned how to do this from Southern Charm Wreaths. She has many videos on You Tube and if you join her mailing list she will send you instructions  t








5 comments:

  1. That has to be really stressful not knowing what grade you will be teaching. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The saving grace is that I've at least taught 1st and 4th. Thankfully I kept everything from first on my Google Drive and TPT will save me if I end up in first. I'm hopeful that I'll stay in 4th though. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Our public library summer reading program is Super Heroes! There is so many fun things to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That would be so hard not knowing - but love your great, positive attitude. It will be your super power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I love your wreath! I'm using supers in my library this fall. Love this idea. Will have to ask on of my crafty teachers to make me one. Wreaths are beyond me.... They just don't fluff for me.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete