Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monday Made It - July 13

             You can follow Tracy at her new blog: The Knit Wit Teacher



Thank you to 4th Grade Frolics for hosting Monday Made It.
                     I love seeing so many great ideas for the classroom!


With a crazy summer schedule (and over 2,000 miles in a car), I have not gotten to create a lot for my room! I'm hoping to get REALLY busy this weekend. I have been blessed ,however, to learn some incredible new things from inspiring people. Tracy and I have also been blessed to share our experiences and resources with many people through the Indiana eLearning conferences. 

This week I had a new presentation to create on Time Saving Tech in the Classroom. Something that every teacher needs!


In this presentation I tried to cover many of the things Tracy and I use to stay organized in the classroom. Online lesson planning, group email lists, digital newsletters, and booksource.


Have you heard of booksource? My entire classroom library is now scanned into their system, Classroom Organizer,  just by scanning the ISBN with my iPad. (I had to manually input a few too.)

I also included many of the resources we use to digitally share and receive work from our students!

The entire presentation I made for our eLearning presentation can be found here.

What time saving technology do you use in your classroom?

In between presenting I did have time to start a remodeling project on my laundry room. It was dingy and blah, with no storage space. Not a room I enjoyed spending time in!


With some cabinets and a coat of paint the room became much warmer!! I still need to add accessories (and I am saving up for a new washer and dryer), but it is already so much better!



I am happy to have at least one check on my summer to do list at home!!!


                                                                                                      ~Michelle~

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The paint really did an amazing job in your space!! I love the color you chose!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cabinets. I have shelves about my washer/dryer and it's so ugly (although it is enclosed in a closet). After seeing the difference in your laundry area, I will have to see what I can do to change mine!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the ppt

    And LOVE the color :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete