Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer of eLearning Has Begun!


You can follow Tracy at her new blog: The Knit Wit Teacher



Road Trip


Michelle and I have started presenting around the state. Yesterday we had a fantastic day at iPossibilities at Center Grove High School. If you have have the chance to attend, take it! 

After iPossibilities we headed up to Wabash, Indiana. We discovered that we have the perfect set up. I drive. She reads the map. If those roles were reversed I'm pretty sure we would have ended up in Nebraska. I'm terrible at reading a map. 

We are going to post our presentations online. We hope that others may find them useful. 

Be thinking of us as we drive home later today. We've figured out how to connect Spotify to my radio and will car dancing the whole way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment